Blogger templates

.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

i-wrapz skin for iPhone 3G

A couple of weekends ago I was at the Royal Perth Show and found a vender there selling i-wrapz, now since I bought my iPhone 3G back in Feb 09 I have been on the hunt for the ultimate case.

I have a number of cases from a full leather case and belt clip to standard hard & silicone cases with also a hip holster thrown in. Now my phone is fully protected as I use the hip holster and Flaming Skull themes i-wrapz. See phot's more after the break.



The  surprising thing about the Wrapz is thatthey stick to certin surfaces for example Glass, Plastic, Benchs, Tiles even one of my books. See below some pics, when they guy showed me at the Royal Perth Show I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it and now you can as well.




0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More