Blogger templates

.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

[Review] WebIS - PI for iPhone v1.11.08

Over the years I have tried many PIM applications for my WinMo devices from SPB Diary, SBSH Pocket Breeze and many more, the one I kep going back and trying and seeing what was new was WebIS's Pocket Informant.

Since the begining of this year I have been using an iPhone 3G 16GB as my main device, it has been great, however we all know that the built in diary is only just adequate, I had seen Pocket Informant for the iPhone and held off for a bit just see how it developed.

I since installed PI on my iPhone and must say now that it is my main dairy and todo list. I was very impressed with how easy it was to use and enter my data.

On the Twitter board WebIS have advised they are close to nailing the Outlook sync most likely via Bonjour, this will make PI a killer app and a must for those people that need to stay in control of their day to day needs.


For more info and screen shots head over to -

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More