Blogger templates

.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Blog Updated - Mobile Version

Well I am now very happy with the look and feel of my updated blog, I have also added two mobile versions using Mofuse free Website/ blog Moible conversion, currently it is ad free, however they are looking at placing adds, with buttons on the right sidebar.



The iPhone version will also have a webclip icon for your iPhone when saved to your iPhone's pages.

I will hopfully have more reviews that I have posted or other news etc soon. Don't forget for all your mobile needs head over to www.mobilitysite.com  they have all the news, reviews and up to date info on Mobile devices (WinMo, iPhone, Android, Blackberry and much more).

Thanks.



0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More