Blogger templates

.

Friday, April 02, 2010

[My Thoughts] My New Device...

HTC HD2
Well I have finally come back to the land of WinMo, as I now have bought the HTC HD2. This mammoth power house of a device sports a 4.3 inch screen with power to boot - 1GHz processor.

I am currently writing an artical comparing the HD2 and my old iPhone 3G. It will be a head to head rounds with a winner chosen on best overall performance for that round and why I gave the point to that device.

I will most likely post it to www.mobilitysite.com and as well as part here, so check back for more info.

It has been well over 18 months that I have used a WinMo Touch screen device, my last one was the Dell Axim X51v, after that I had my Moto Q9h smartphone (non-touch device) and then my iPhone so big learning curve as I am having to get used to WinMo 6.5 and HTC Sence 2.5, which I really like, I have tried to go back to the today screen that I was so used to before like on the X51v, Apache (PPC-6700) or the Harrier (PPC-6600) but just keep going back to Sence as it makes 'Sence' to me so easy to use and with Co0kie Monstors (XDA-Developers) mods for the Home tab - Giving more shortcut icons on 3 pages either 3x3, 4x4 or 5x5 and then adds more to the calendar info - allows you to swipe down and show up to next 5 or so appointments.

So far I have only tried one cooked ROM didn't like it and when I tried to add one of the authors cabs it froze at the White screen with HTC logo, had to root via MicroSD with the original stock ROM. So I finally fixed that and then reflashe the ROM to 1.66 (WWE) which has been stable and working well.

Well got to get back to writting my artical, cya...




0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More