Blogger templates

.

Monday, December 06, 2010

Speck Blackwing Black CandyShell Case for iPad

I received my Speck Blackwing Black CandyShell Case for my iPad, it was straight on my iPad and it looks great, my darling wife has already informed me that she is stealing it for her iPad that I am getting her over the next week or so...

Speak has a wide range of cases for the iPad so you will find something that will suit you to a tee.. Find your next iPad case below...


CandyShell for iPad - BatWing Black

Fitted for iPad - Fadeaway Gray


PixelSkin for iPad - Black

Fitted for iPad - Black & White Plaid

PixelSleeve Plus for iPad - Black/Grey

SeeThru for iPad - Clear

CandyShell for iPad - GoGo White

DustJacket for iPad - Black Leatherette

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More