Blogger templates

.

Sunday, March 06, 2011

My New setup.... iPad + Keyboard Dock + Bluetooth Mouse

After getting a bonus at work I thought great I might be able to afford a new notebook as my wife keeps highjacking mine, but no just wasn't in the budget, but not to worry here is my stop gap until we can afford it....







I already had an iPad 16GB so thought why not just add a keyboard, so I bought Apple's Keyboard Dock and as I had jail broken my iPad I was then able to download BTStack Mouse from Cydia and bought a Logitech M555b bluetooth mouse and bingo I had a possible solution to my internet craving.

The mouse can be used to open apps and with most interact on a basic to intermediate level.

I have posted a full review at www.mobilitysite.com so head over there for more info.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More